Body Balm (w/ Calendula, Plantain, & Comfrey)
This product is currently sold out.
Herb-infused, nourishing body balm.
A mid-day or post-shower treat, this anti-inflammatory, moisturizing body balm leaves your skin feeling calm, happy and silky smooth.
- Rich in constituents that benefit the skin, all in a base of beautifully aromatic nut oils.
- Use daily or after a shave and/or a shower for all-day moisture.
- Made with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial herbs that may support the health of the skin.*
- Perfect as a hand cream option.
Good to know: Vegan. Cruelty-free.
- HOW TO USE
- Massage into the skin from head to toe immediately after showering for a moisturizing effect, or use anytime throughout the day for hands, feet, or the body.
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Nigella sativa (Black Cumin) seed oil, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) seed oil, Corylus avellana (Hazel) seed oil, Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) aerial, Plantago spp. (Plantain) aerial, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flowers, Mangifera indica (Mango) seed butter, Beeswax, Cane Alcohol
- TIPS & TRICKS
- We recommend this as a body balm and less as a facial balm because of the heavier oils used.*
- Use anytime throughout the day, applied as an aftershave balm, or used when the skin is still damp after showering to create a moisturizing effect.
Contains nut-based oils, please perform a patch test if you have sensitivities to stone fruit or nuts.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Seek expert medical advice before consuming during pregnancy, nursing, or if you are taking medications.
*Photo by Maura Murnane