A Ziz Drop is kind of like a sugar cube with herbs suspended inside. That being said you can melt your Ziz Drops into a simple syrup and turn them into a delicious and mood calming herbal drink. If you're looking to cut back on drinking or if alcohol isn't for you, this is an experiential way to enjoy herbs without the booze.
Here's how you can make a Ziz Drop drink at home.
First off, you get to pick your dose! We recommend starting with 2 Ziz Drops but if you want something a little stronger, double the recipe.
1. Select a small saucepan, one with a narrow surface area, smaller the better
2. Add 1/4 cup of water
3. Toss in 2 Ziz Drops (pick your flavor or combine)
4. Heat on low until the drops dissolve, heads up, you gotta work with this a little, shift the pan around a bit, so all your water doesn't boil off before it melts, you'll get the hang
5. Once the drops have melted, you're left with your herbal syrup, pour this on top of a small 8-12oz glass packed with ice
6. Top with seltzer (flavor of choice, we recommend citrus)
7. Sip and relax
Shop the Ziz Drops and explore the calming herbal ingredients inside.